St. Augustine's Tower
St Augustine's Tower is Hackney's oldest building, the last surviving part of the original parish church which was demolished in 1798.
Today the tower, which stands in the gardens of St John-at-Hackney church, is open to the public on the last Sunday of each month - from 2pm to 4.30pm - and annually during Open House weekend.
It has been lovingly cared for by the Hackney Historic Buildings Trust since 1990. It is also available to hire for filming, photo shoots, private functions, various events and as an exhibition space.