Depop Market London
Online social marketplace Depop will be hosting a three-day pop-up market at Hackney's Bohemia Place Markets from the 25 - 27 May, bringing the best of the UK Depop community together in person, for the first time. This is not your average pop-up.
Depop Market London features 50 handpicked sellers from across the UK, offering rare and one-of-a-kind items, all curated and waiting for a buyer. Depop is known as the hub for the best of preloved fashion, enabling young people to make more sustainable shopping choices. Depop Market London will feature all the creative energy that the Depop community has become known for. It's a chance to meet sellers, soak up good vibes and bring home some unique fashion minus the carbon footprint.
For shoppers who aren't able to make it to Hackney, sellers at Depop Market London will also be available to shop through the Depop app.
- Where: Bohemia Place, Hackney, London E8 1DU.
- When: May 25-27 2019, 11am-7pm
- Admission: free
- Music: curated by Hackney-based online radio station NTS and local artists, providing a live soundtrack for the market
- Food: 10 Vegan street food vendors, including:
- Jakes Vegan Steaks - offering Philadelphia style Cheesesteaks with a plant-based twist
- Club Cultured - offering homemade tempeh, kimchi and kombucha as well as fermented superfoods
- Little Leaf Pizza - delicious vegan pizzas with a huge range of toppings
- Delicious drinks on offer across the site
- Great shops, bars and restaurants surrounding the market
- A friendly, fun and relaxed atmosphere full of unusual finds
- Thanks to PayPal, paying for your items couldn't be easier. PayPal Here card readers will make cash-free transactions available throughout the market.
Depop Market London will be hosted at Bohemia Place Markets. At the end of each month, this new market-focused area, run by The Arcane Agency, appears within Hackney to offer great food, fashion, health and wellbeing products for the local community to come and enjoy.